Acoustic Solutions DS 535 Review

• Sound Quality

eoineo's review of Acoustic Solutions DS 535

“An introduction to Home Cinema for me and I am very...”

Written on: 27/01/2005 by eoineo (1 review written)

Good sound for the price.

The Remote.

General Comments
An introduction to Home Cinema for me and I am very happy with it to date. One problem though -after just over a year of constant use, my remote has died. The battery is still fine but the unit just will not respond.

Anyone any idea where I can buy a replacement remote control? Can't find one anywhere on the web.

• Sound Quality

185255_Rickrick's Response to eoineo's Review

Written on: 13/03/2005

I had the exact same problem, and I found a site on the web which supplied replacements. One catch... at the time I couln't buy it, I'm a student with no Job, I was skint, and so I left it. But now I can afford it (if I remember correctly it was only £9.99!) and I can't find the site! Of course, I will post if I find it. Sorry this was no help whatsoever.

Mikey2000's Response to eoineo's Review

Written on: 27/09/2005

Hi, I have the same problem, I phoned the acoustic solutions helpline 08712307747, and they helped me.