Silver Creek Entertainment Hardwood Hearts Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

sandbar's review of Silver Creek Entertainment Hardwood Hearts

“I enjoy Hardwood Hearts so much that I am devastated...”

Written on: 13/11/2004 by sandbar (1 review written)

Fun players from all over the world, the guides are their to help and do so frequently, the bad players of course are there, but you can mute them, you get bad players on any site.

The only bad point is that I am having trouble trying to play with XP, and the staff at Silver Creek have been very helpful as far as they are able, sending me emails with suggestions.

General Comments
I enjoy Hardwood Hearts so much that I am devastated to find that I freeze when I play with my XP and wish I had kept my 98, I have made so many online friends over the years and I have yet to find a site that matches Hardwood Hearts, if you know of another better, I will certainly give it a try.

• Graphics

• Addiction Level

Multi-player

Silvercreeksucks's Response to sandbar's Review

Written on: 17/12/2017

Obviously, you are an employee here. I know because you A. have a positive review and B. can't spell. HAHAHAHA