Puerto Del Carmen, Princesa Guayadeque Apartments Review

Donna23's review of Puerto Del Carmen, Princesa Guayadeque Apartments

“My boyfriend and I went to Lanzarote for the first...”

Written on: 11/09/2004 by Donna23 (1 review written)

Clean Apartments, cleaned every 2 days

Pool is fairly deep, not suitable for children. No Air Conditioning, No Pool Bar

General Comments
My boyfriend and I went to Lanzarote for the first time, from 2nd-9th of Sept 2004, we found the apartments to be very clean as they were cleaned every 2 days. Although they have no Air Conditioning and get very hot during the day, although like us you can hire a fan from Reception which costs 16 euros for the week.

The pool is very deep and not suitable for children at all. You are not allowed to have music on between the hours of 10pm - 9am; I do not recommend these apartments to young couples, maybe older couples.

The pubs are 15 minute walk away from the apartments, we went to a Karaoke Bar called Tito's quite a few times, we enjoyed many nights in there, everyone gets up and sings and even if they are not very good, everyone cheers anyway, everyone in this bar are really friendly. The drinks are reasonable. Ruta 66 & Tropical are also really good, and are always busy.

There are a lot of nice restaurants.

The beach is lovely, had a lot of good days there, you have to pay 4 euros per bed.

I would recommend Puerto Del Carmen to anyone, I just would not recommend these apartments to anyone other than older couples.