Christina Aguilera, Stripped Review

yep's review of Christina Aguilera, Stripped

Christina Aguilera, Stripped - After I saw Christina's...”

Written on: 02/09/2004 by yep (1 review written)

To put it simply there are absoultely no flaws in Stripped by Miss Christina. This album is just brilliant.

I am disappointed that Christina's album sales for Stripped have not been as high as they deserve to be. She only made it to 4 time platinum. Come on that is ONLY 4 MILLION, WAY MORE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE, AFTER ALL SHE DESERVES IT AFTER THIS RARE AND EXTRODINARY ALBUM.

General Comments
Christina Aguilera, Stripped - After I saw Christina's video for Dirrty, I have to admit it was hot but I knew she would raise eyebrows. However, what people need to realize is that she is making a statment, that women in the MUSIC industry specially should be able to make hot videos like ALMOST ALL RAP AND R&B STARS and still be respected. I think people declined picking up Stripped becasue of this point, but they are missing out. This album is, I think, the best of album of 2002-2003. Mastered with extremely rangy vocals and the fact that Christina wrote almost all the songs was amazing. I thought Christina did an amazing job on this album and for sure her next album will top Stripped. Now I think Christina should try to keep dressing how she is dressing nowadays with the old Hollywood looks or just cover up a bit. However, no matter what you say, Christina will always be known for two things. SHE HAS A KILLER VOICE AND SHE IS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

• Dido

Other Artists Listened To