Deccavideo DDV 2110 Review

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

Paul.'s review of Deccavideo DDV 2110

“My Deccavideo DDV 2110 DVD player has the remote...”

Written on: 08/10/2002 by Paul. (1 review written)

Plays everything!
(Shame about the remote)

Remote control from hell I think.....so many problems with the remote control. My second remote control from powerhouse has just stopped so I have to navigate using the front display. Luckily I used the hack straight away for the region+mac. Can't be the batteries as they are new, so I think it's just a cheap remote. Only solution I suppose is to buy a 4-1 uni remote with DVD ???? as I can only see a third deccavideo remote failing again.

Also hissing sound when volume is quite loud which it has to be, to watch.

General Comments
My Deccavideo DDV 2110 DVD player has the remote control from hell I think.....so many problems with the remote control. My second remote control from powerhouse has just stopped so I have to navigate using the front display. Luckily I used the hack straight away for the region+mac. Can't be the batteries as they are new, so I think its just a cheap remote. Only solution I suppose is to buy a 4-1 uni remote with DVD ???? as I can only see a third deccavideo remote failing again.

Also hissing sound when volume is quite loud which it has to be, to watch.

Higson 77.'s Response to 42481_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 16/01/2003

I agree our remote has stopped working. Have bought all for one remote but they have struggled to find a code that works. So still working it manually. I thoroughly agree about the volume, why is it so quiet? Good picture though.

Terrimccue's Response to 42481_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 01/07/2004

I don't know if you've managed to find a remote for your DDV2110 yet but this site have them.
<br>
<br>http://www.avukltd.com

Mad Dan's Response to 42481_Paul.'s Review

Written on: 23/12/2003

I am having the same trouble with the remote control
<br>I did not hack for multi region before it stopped working does any one know how to get a replacement remote for this model , I cant find an address for Deccavideo anywhere, I bought a philips 4 in 1 remote but deccavideo is not on the list when you open the packaging I tried auto search and telephoned phillips but they were are much use as a chocolate fire gaurd