Konica Revio KD-410 Review

From 1 review
  • Image Quality

• Battery Life

mikeflan's review of Konica Revio KD-410

“After owning a KD310 z.... when I saw this Konica...

Written on: 02/06/2004 by mikeflan (6 reviews written)

Just like the 310z..sharp pictures..quick start up time....battery life good,small well made, precision quality feel to it.

Could do with more manual controls and external power choice.

General Comments
After owning a KD310 z.... when I saw this Konica Revio KD-410 digital camera offered at Jessops recently at £169 I had to go for it...a few more items on it than the 310 but that didn't sway me, I paid more for the 310 and never regretted a days ownership, so this was a must at 4mp...and it's superb...discontinued?? well...it maybe..but then I noticed the same camera with the Minolta-Konica name on ..same specs at a lot more cash than this....everything the 310 has been and a little more I have to say, just brilliant photo quality...if there is an extra special I use my Minolta 7i...but then ...compare the physical sizes...sometimes it's impractical to carry the 7i into some situations.....I notice that Morgans have a 400 version of the 410 even cheaper...just a few differences though....What quality !!! and so well made too...the feel of it is also super...it's not £159 at Amazon though..it's £195..so someone didn't do their homework !!!

• Battery Life