O2 X1 Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

joeyokeeffe2's review of O2 X1

“I take back everything i said in my previous review!!...”

Written on: 19/04/2004 by joeyokeeffe2 (2 reviews written)

Good Camera
Good color screen

Everything else!

General Comments
I take back everything i said in my previous review!! My phone would not stop switching itself off and it was really starting to annoy me, so I took it back and it got exchanged for another O2 X1. I thought well surely this can't be the same, about an hour after it was fully charged it went off! And whenever I get an MMS my phone switches of and when I switch it back on I never get the message. I am pig-sick of this phone now and wish I had never got it! I do not want to take it back only to get another one & have the same problem. I contacted O2 customer care, and they said it was a problem with the handset & I had to contact the O2 X1 support line, the number has changed so she gave it to me. The hours are 8.30-5, so I have to try again tomorrow, but seeing all of you, I don't think getting it repaired will do any good, or getting a new one. Has anyone had any luck with this phone? I hate it now everytime I look at it! It is so unreliable! Trust me DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!!!!!

• Battery Life