Philips MC-90 Review

• Sound Quality

regorbigdaddy's review of Philips MC-90

Philips MC-90 - Well I would like companies who trust...”

Written on: 16/04/2004 by regorbigdaddy (1 review written)

Philips have always been a good reliable product, not given up after 1st year

Well untill now - bought philips mc-90, had it 1 year 2 months never used mp3 side of it until now & it does not work so must have been faulty from day one. Trust the guarantee to run out. No wonder they only state 1 year as they know products do not last beyond that though I am surprised at Philips.

General Comments
Philips MC-90 - Well I would like companies who trust their products to give at least 1 year 6 months to 2 years at least guarantee you do not expect to use it for 1 year & it goes wrong or in my case could have already been wrong if I understood mp3 better from day one but I never tested that side of it. Stupid, I know, but the manual did not give much on mp3. I could understand if I played it every day, but out of a year I would say i used it 1-2 months in total. It was more of a back up if my computer went wrong to copy my single cd's onto an album cd, but most times I worked it through my computer so I would have expected it to last two years not like it has done, so I am very disappointed in Philips at this present time.

• Sound Quality