Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“Had this hair-dryer for 6 months and it started over...”

Written on: 10/10/2010

Had this hair-dryer for 6 months and it started over heating and smelt like it was really burning inside. It then cut out completely and definitely wasn't very powerful at all. For the hefty price tag its definitely not worthy of this valuation. I will be purchasing parlux which are much more reliable and likely to last and are more powerful!

Was this review helpful? 0 0