Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have...”

Written on: 18/10/2006 by urstandingonmytoes (4 reviews written)

Good Points
Every meal can be made in 30 minutes or less, and there are pictures of almost everything in the magazine. It's all recipes too, and not a bunch of ads.

Bad Points
It doesn't come out often enough!

General Comments
Taste of Home magazines are wonderful, and they have made me a better cook. I buy all of them, but I love the 30 minute meal one the best, because I have kids, a husband and a career, and who has time to make a "Sunday" dinner every night of the week? Every recipe I've ever tried has turned out exactly as expected, and 99% of them my family has loved. I have one picky eater that accounts for the other 1% lol.

Was this review helpful? 0 0