Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“I found the LG Chocolate too sensitive and only after...”

Written on: 01/04/2008

Good Points

Bad Points

General Comments
I found the LG Chocolate too sensitive and only after 7 months use, has stopped working ! There is nothing on the screen, all blank. Can receive calls, but that's it. Waiting for the contract to end. a big WARNING - DO NOT BUY

Was this review helpful? 0 0