Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“I'm used to paint stripper being nasty dangerous stuff...”

Written on: 30/10/2009

I'm used to paint stripper being nasty dangerous stuff but not X-tex. I spilt it on the floor and on my hands but no ill effects on either. And no nasty fumes. The testured paint was completely stabilised so no asbestos flakes either. Only down side was a sticky mess where the artex had been covered with a layer of acrylic paint.

Was this review helpful? 0 0