Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“I bought a TT Go 300 about two years ago ~ I am a...”

Written on: 12/04/2009 by Badger2604 (1 review written)

Good Points
Postcode facility is spot on .
Good clear and timely instructions for direction changes
'Speaker' is very good , not 'tinny' as on some of the other models in the TT arsenal
Decent choice of instruction 'guest voices' for free

Bad Points
The 'snap action' pad has fallen off the screen maybe half a dozen times in 2 years , but as its moved 3 or 4 times a day its not a major problem
Loses satellites in avenues of trees and sometimes 'freezes' but after an address retry its off and running again .
Have had to push the 'reset' button on a couple of occasions after 'freezing' and once had to remove the SD card to get things going .
M49 Near Bristol to the Severn Bridge / M4 seems to be a 'No mans land' where the system takes me off road while on the 3 lane carraigeway , sorts itself out by the time I get to the M4 junction

General Comments
I bought a TT Go 300 about two years ago ~ I am a technophobe but even I found the instructions simple . I use the TT every working day to deliver cars all over the UK and in 99% of the cases I am at the doorstep , the other 1% gets me to within certainly 50 yards . The company I work for pays for updates even though the machine is mine .

I've installed a larger SD card just to be safe for any free additions that may become available

I have no experience of other makes but I would be more than happy to stick with what I know works rather than change

Was this review helpful? 0 0