Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“DO NOT BUY this product. is poison, it made my cat...”

Written on: 16/07/2010 by krafte (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY this product. is poison, it made my cat foam at mouth, and vilentley shake, I took her to vet he said any longer and she would of been dead, just got her home today after 2 days and she cant walk proplery, and she i ant the same as she was, my vet said he has seen this lots of times, also i had a £100 vets bill to pay

Was this review helpful? 0 0