Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“Dont use this stuff”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by Magoilla (1 review written)

I got the same rash and reaction as the other reviewers. Thinking it was prickly heat I tried to treat is as such. everything I put on the rash made it worse. My doctor didn't know about this and I informed him. He was extremely shocked that 1 in 10 have an allergic reaction to the chemicals that this stuff is made from. That's a very high allergic rate.
I also informed the nurse who had seen the rash on myself and too thought it was prickly heat. She was horrified when I told her it was the sunscreen because she too had bought 3 bottles of this for her own family holiday.
Pass the message on through social media because a lot of people don't know about this.

Was this review helpful? 0 0