Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“Terrible reaction, face all puffed up”

Written on: 27/06/2013

I used this at a festival and my face swelled up like a pig! I ended up on steroids as it wouldn't go down. I would never touch anything like this again.

If you are at all allergic avoid it like the plague.

AS so many people have had issues with this we now have a facebook page to try and get this withdrawn as J&J will not, despite watchdog investigation. Piz Buin Allergy is the page.

Was this review helpful? 0 0