Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.



Written on: 23/07/2012

It's not safe. The lights blew up twice during our 3 nights stay there. The night lamp's wire was cut. They just put electrical tape. When i pulled the extension cord to charge my phone, the wire came off and it blew up. We could'nt used the blow dryer coz the outlet was not working. We called service to have it fix, the person that came was too rude. She said she'll fix it later coz she's busy. I'm just glad nothing bad happened to my 3-year-old daughter in my niece who played on the table where the night lamp was.

Was this review helpful? 0 0