Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!


Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


“Fire in fitting”

Written on: 19/11/2011 by Huxleyp (1 review written)

I am still in shock, the light fitting we bought last week from Royal Quays branch was fitted same day and worked without problem until today, opened fitting to find a burnt out cable that smelled of fire and some flame marks inside. Obviously this could have caused a fire in our home, I have three daughters which one has a bedroom above. We took fitting back today and the manager was very alarmed and sorry and said they would do anything to help. We will see as they didnt have the same fitting and chose one that would take a while to arrive. Once this has arrived we will decide what further action to take.
Hopefully it was a one off fault but it could easily have been a large fire in our house.

Was this review helpful? 0 0