AVOID

O'Connell75's review of WeCare Removals - www.wecare-removals.com

“AVOID”

Written on: 08/10/2019 by O'Connell75 (1 review written)

AVOID!
I would leave this company 0 stars if it were possible.
We instructed them to move us and they sub contracted the job without our approval or knowing.
- The van broke down, they didn’t have breakdown cover. They told us all day that other vans and mechanics were going to turn up to move us . . .no one turned up until 22.30 in the dark and this van then refused to move us! The original van broke down at 11.30am!
- They were going to tow one van with the other van - a completely illegal manoeuvre and the reason the man who turned up at 22.30 refused the job.
They left us with no solution, luckily we weren’t in a big chain and the people buying our house weren't moving in that day or we would have been left in the street with all our belongings.
I can’t begin to relay the amount of stress this situation put us under when employing a company we thought had good reviews and would get the job done.
They are now refusing to give us our money back - AVOID! They will most likely do what they have done on other review websites and report this as being false - please contact me as I can provide streams of evidence to support what I have said.