Late & overcharged, bad service

wqWiley195's review of M25 Movers, London www.m25movers.co.uk

“Late & overcharged, bad service”

Written on: 26/06/2019 by wqWiley195 (1 review written)

Movers were 2.5h too late and no one thought this was cause for an apology, they then tried to apply extra charges due to one heavy item and when I refused they said they would leave now. I pointed out that they had only worked for one hour to which they replied: "forget the minimum charge, we will only charge one hour but we are late for our next job and need to leave to which I agreed. 10 minutes later the 2h minimum was charged to my credit card.
It's not about the money as I would have given them a tip and would have been happy to let them go a bit earlier due to the heavy item they had to carry in the beginning.left after 1h and still charged 2h minimum charge. It's about the fact that this was just terrible service starting 2.5 hours late, trying to charge extra after the first item was carried downstairs, promising to only charge one hour and then charge 2. NOT RECOMMENDED, there's plenty others out there.

Alexiacourvoisier's Comment

Written on: 03/08/2019

It’s was a terrible experience, attractive quotation (via live app camera) but half of my furniture didn’t fit (they came straight away with a second truck because they premeditated it), we have to put them in a storage. When we found a way by ourselves to dispatch them they stole 145£ on my bank account (without consent). For their “imaginary extras”!
Don’t trust them they have no pity...