AVOID

84Stevens's review of GB Liners - www.gbliners.com

“AVOID”

Written on: 04/01/2019 by 84Stevens (1 review written)

AVOID AVOID AND AVOID this arrogant and ignorant company I never had to deal with a buisness that does care that little about their customers and is arrogant thinking they are the best and only company can do removals. How wrong they are. We moved multiple times across Europe ourself and our staff. After reading the reviews I thought I try them as our usual company we use is fully booked for the period we require the move of two housholds. I requested a quote for one of them and my first call with a agent from gb liners was so unprofessional and rude I decided to email the office directly raising my concern about it and the only response was saying more less well go with a other company if you don't like my staff instead of calling me and have a chat about it and discuss my quote. I replied again saying that this response reflects the customer service from the first call and I will look for another company that cares more about their customer than gb liners. The respond was :
I doubt it, but you clearly know best.

Managing Director | GB Liners Ltd

If you don't care about customer service and want to be contacted by rude unprofessional arrogant company that you want to give your money for a service they offer GB liners is the best company to go with. However if you don't want to be treated like a child and care about customer service and professional staff moving your good don't use them.