Excellent on all fronts

166Poole's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“Excellent on all fronts”

Written on: 04/01/2017 by 166Poole (1 review written)

I had a fully furnished two bedroom apartment which I needed to move a mile down the road. I received quotes from several companies and was quite nervous about going with DBM express as they were substantially cheaper than the other quotes I received. I shouldn't have worried!!! They were absolutely brilliant... Everything was efficient and well taken care of - I'm not sure how another company could've done a better job! The guys were quick and worked really hard. I moved a lot of paintings and artwork that were fragile, and the guys ensured they were protected and safely delivered.
Don't hesitate if you're thinking of going with them. I'm not one for writing reviews (though I always read them!), but really feel this company deserves a huge thumbs up from me!

By Dbmexpressmovers

Written on: 22/02/2018

What a wonderful and detailed review, thank you very much! Our sincere apologies for the late reply. We are thrilled to hear you found the service provided a brilliant one and we have been successful in providing you a painless service with as minimal stress as possible. It has been our pleasure having you as our customer.

All the best,