Brilliant removal company

Guest's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“Brilliant removal company”

Written on: 14/11/2019

Excellent from start to finish. I had 6 days between exchange and completion. Monday they came to quote . Even though they knew I was desperate to find a firm to move me they gave me a very reasonable quote. I exchanged on the Tuesday and they came to start packing me on the Thursday staying till 10pm at night. 37 years of belongings in the home!! The team on the Thursday were respectful and worked very hard. On the Monday (completion day) two teams arrived again both respectful and hardworking. By the end they had run out of space in the van but they arrived with an extra one. As the move was from London to Devon they travelled overnight. They were there very early the next morning before 8am. The only stressful part was that the final payment had to be completed before unloading. I had difficulties getting the money paid due to extra security on my account and I felt stressed with them being very keen to unload and return to London.
Unloading was amazing , they were extremely strong and efficient with lots of steps up to my front door. No furniture was damaged and they placed and put everything back together exactly where I requested. They took very few breaks.
They took only half a day to unload. I have unpacked about 160 boxes so far ( about 20 more to go) and besides taking a long time because everything was so well wrapped I have NOT FOUND ANY BROKEN THINGS. Only the metal dog food container was dented as not wrapped but very unimportant.
Any contact I had by phone was always pleasant. I could not fault any body I came across in the company. I would highly recommend them.