Fantastic Service

mattstil's review of DBM Express Movers - www.dbmexpress.co.uk

“Fantastic Service”

Written on: 26/11/2018 by mattstil (1 review written)

Everything from start to finish with DBM was slick. I found them via comparemymove. They were one of 5 quotes I received. The home survey was completed in 20 min a day after contact. The e-mails were clear to understand. I questioned the low price vs other quotes. DBM confirmed today that they had miss-priced but said they stood by their word and honored the quote. (40% under any other firm)

I cannot understand how a team of 3 people to load and 4 to unload can pack, dismantle furniture, load up, unload in the right rooms & re-assemble furniture in just over 8 hours. The skill, diligence and care taken over our possessions were evident at all times.

I have moved a number of times round the world. 11 times in 8 years across 3 countries. The team that moved us on Saturday were the best I have seen.

I would have zero hesitation recommending them, they have the gig for our return move for sure.

I would change nothing in their offering. The service we received was perfect.

By Dbmexpressmovers

Written on: 30/11/2018

Hi,

Thank you for the glowing 6 star review. On this occasion 6 are available:) and well deserved as well.
Thank you for the time you took in sharing your experience with us and leaving such a detailed and wonderful review. A few errors happened on that day with the quotes as we had a few under priced ones but we do indeed stick by what we offer and honour it. We have trained and professional removal men with the correct attitude for the industry where nothing is too hard.
We are keen to move you again in August .
Yours sincerely,