Move from U.K. to Canada

Juliedale108's review of Anglo Pacific Removals Company www.anglopacific.co.uk

“Move from U.K. to Canada ”

Written on: 06/02/2021 by Juliedale108 (1 review written)

I used AngloPacific for my move from U.K. to Canada. I chose to have my own container at a higher cost rather than a shared one, to minimise handling of my contents. All was fine at this point but on arrival in port in Canada, I was informed they HAD to transfer my goods onto a smaller truck and used several excuses, such as, power lines too low, no parking on the road and the container may damage the driveway. I was charged an additional cost of $500. It makes their life easier to offload at the port rather than drive the container to the address, so they will use any excuse to do so. I asked both AngloPacific and Allied International for some sort of compensation as I was now also being charged for the transfer to another vehicle which was what I paid an extra £500 for in the U.K. to avoid. Both companies refused saying, the container would not fit in the driveway (the unpacking crew informed me that it would have fit). I tried several communications with both companies, but once they have your money they just don’t care. There was no give from either company. I would not recommend them nor their counterpart in Canada.