Utterly appalling

252Coyle's review of Brook Street www.brookstreet.co.uk

“Utterly appalling”

Written on: 19/11/2020 by 252Coyle (1 review written)

Don't use Brook Street! They demanded forms of ID and bank statements, hounding me daily for them, I gave everything required then suddenly nothing! Radio silence! Was worried that I'd sent over all these private docs and then didn't hear a word. Was never told properly what the job was or where it would be, had to constantly ask questions about the work and when I'd be starting, then I'm told I'll get a call Sunday night, and a confirmation email about starting on Monday - all evening nothing, good thing I didn't get up to go Monday morning as I heard nothing all day again! If you say you're going to call a client back, you bloody do it! Finally heard something Monday evening, was told again that I would get confirmation and that didn't come through till half 10 Monday night saying yes you're working at 9am Tuesday. Shocking lack of communication unless they need something from you. Also, had to send multiple responses or ID as they couldn't seem to keep track of everything, very frustrating answering the same questions over and over, and when you say you've already answered the questions or sent in something they're asking for again, they are very rude and don't care to listen. Their forms are poorly written and littered with errors, again that made me worried that this agency was not real! If you have any questions they won't pick up the phone or answer emails, absolutely abysmal. DO NOT USE!!

Nmuirsmith's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2020

Same experience as I had. This is happening to too many people.