Life Changing

purkisjon's review of BMS www.bmsperformance.com

“Life Changing ”

Written on: 05/06/2020 by purkisjon (1 review written)

There are no words other than, Thank you to the two people I dealt with at BMS.

Between the both of them, they gave me the opportunity, which has changed my life.
From the first meeting with the first person, she listened to me, allowed me to really explain what I was looking for in a career and also, the sort of company I wanted to be a part of.

I was made to feel like I had value, given honest feedback and highlighted my strengths.

Straight away, she offered me an opportunity to meet with a potential employer.
A couple days later after arranging the interview, she called me and explained from reviewing her notes, taking into consideration the sort of company I wanted to work for, decided to cancel the interview. Explaining her reasons, it straight away told me, she had listened and cared about the right role for me, not just filling a position on their books.

Only a week later, both the people I dealt with put me forward with my now new employer. And it has been the best thing I’ve ever done. The company they recommended, is exactly what I was looking for.

I have now recently passed my probation and couldn’t be happier.
Would 100% recommend BMS and would like to say a massive thank you to both the people I dealt with.