Avoid like the plauge

EllieCarey468's review of Blue Arrow

“Avoid like the plauge”

Written on: 29/05/2016 by EllieCarey468 (1 review written)

This is the first agency I have used and the last.seen a job advertised and applied for it.the next day blue arrow on the phone could I go for a so called interview straight away.went for it and was told I was just waiting on a start date. 3 months on I'm still waiting emailed at least 12 times and phoned about the same.every time I was told I've just spoken to the company,I've got a meeting with them tomorrow lie after lie.so I wrote to the company myself.well that didn't go down well,was phoned to say I had no right to do this and had ruined there relationship with said company,was very rude and unprofessional.bottom line is the lies they had told me they did not expect me to write to the company.I wish I had read the reviews here first it would have saved a lot of time.STAY CLEAR NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Bagroup's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2016

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we'd love the chance to look into this further.

Would you mind emailing details of your experience to us for our Customer Service team to investigate.

Thanks
Natalie - Blue Arrow

Mancbrum's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2018

What is the point of Customer Service saying they will look into complaints. The vast number of bad reviews over a number of years shows management do not care and will not change. Ive complained about staff telling lie after lie but nothing was done. As a company they very rarely reply to phone or emails. Consultants are always out of the office even when they are not.

Stark1977's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2016

Hi,

It seems that you are absolute right on the company... Yesterday I had a phone interview with them about a senior position and well I was shocked with their lack of seriousness . The recruiter said she will send me an email in order to send her a full cv and cover letter, though she never did.. I was actually stupid enough to call her next day to see if something is wrong and got the same answer!!
I think it is better this way as I would not want to have any job offering from them.