AVOID at all costs

Guest's review of Blue Arrow

“AVOID at all costs”

Written on: 07/04/2016

Just be aware that if you work for this lot & eventually are lucky enough to find a proper job, they will try & get out of paying your accrued holiday pay.

I was lucky enough to only have to work for them for 3 weeks but when i asked for my accrued holiday pay, they used every excuse not to pay it. They tried to make out that you had to have done 3 months work to be entitled to any holiday pay. This is utter rubbish as you accrue statutory holiday pay from the very first shift you work. I had to threaten them will taking them to court before the tight gits eventually paid up.

Bagroup's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2016

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we'd love the chance to look into this further.

Would you mind emailing details of your experience to us for our Customer Service team to investigate.

Thanks