Terrible staff unqualified in Romford

Rosy87's review of Blue Arrow

“Terrible staff unqualified in Romford ”

Written on: 22/02/2016 by Rosy87 (1 review written)

The wrost agency ever.
My boyfriend went to this agency more then 1month agò for ask them if have any job for Vodafone ( my boyfriend worked for Vodafone 1 year)
They say that in that moment haven't nothing but if they will have something my boyfriend will be the first!
Yesterday my boyfriend seen on Blue arrow website an opportunity for work with Vodafone and this morning he went immediately to the agency for say to them that he want to apply.
The girl say ti him that this job is gone and my boyfriend was sad and upset because how is it possible that you have an opportunity for work in an evrionment that He was asked at the first time and you didn't call him.
The girl say that the job was just a temporary and she thought that my boyfriend wasn't interested( she's not call him) and my boyfriend say to her that doesn't matter if was a temporary or not she's remember that my boyfriend worked for Vodafone before.
Seems a joke but is true.
The staff is really unqualified, they don't know how to work, don't know nothing about recruitment.

Bagroup's Response to Rosy87's Review

Written on: 29/02/2016

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we’d love the chance to look in to this further.

Would you mind if we used this comment to trigger a complaint with our Customer Service team on your behalf?

Thanks,