worst agency ever!!!!!

Guest's review of Blue Arrow

“worst agency ever!!!!!”

Written on: 08/01/2016

I left assessment feeling optimistic about the placement I had been offered. But after attending at yodel Wednesbury was told to wait in canteen by blue arrow rep. After waiting an hour was told I was not required and return tomorrow.
Following day same again, was then informed I would not be paid whilst waiting.
In 3 months I have been sent home on 18 occasions,unpaid after waiting a hour. When I have worked wages are constantly wrong.
Unless you are related to rep or a eastern European I would find an agency that values and respects you enough to be honest with you.

Savage93's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2016

I agree wit that. Prob the worst agency ever. They'd book you in for a shift and then you come, they're send u bk home. And plus they've always messes up with people's payment....that really shows how much of a careless they really are tbh, unless ur Eastern European.