Stick floor, rude staff, outdated music. Would give 0*

• Location

• Music

metalhead1994's review of Satan's Hollow, Manchester

“Stick floor, rude staff, outdated music. Would give 0*”

Written on: 26/10/2015 by metalhead1994 (1 review written)

First things first, the place looked like it has never been cleaned, I entered to a smell of sick and a sticky floor even though the place hadn't even been open for an hour yet.

But I thought that would be fine because maybe the drink would help - I thought wrong. The vodka tastes like screenwash, so I buy some shots to try and get drunk faster, and they have been watered down! Was this by the owner or the rude member of staff who served me and made me feel like I was an inconvenience for breaking up a conversation between their private party? Who knows, but attentive is not a word I would use to describe the people who work at this place.

The music was so outdated, and mostly the same artists being repeated.

I can honestly say that I see why the night was so dead. If I could give 0* if I could. The best part about it was leaving...

No wait, even that was tainted as I got offered cocaine on my way out by what I assume was a local dealer targeting the "pleasant" customers of this establishment.

• Night Club

Venue Type

• outdated rock and metal

Music Type