Cheap & Inferior product

From 1 review

Waddellay403's review of Amazon Basics 9 Piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set with Lids

“Cheap and Inferior product”

Written on: 25/04/2019 by Waddellay403 (1 review written)

Amazon Basics 9 Piece Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set, with Lids: On April 21, Easter Sunday 2019, while cooking I discovered that my new sauce pan, purchased Dec.2018, had 5 small holes that had developed in it. This is the first time in my life to experience such a cheap and inferior product, which now causes real concern for the future health of my family, in thinking that this metal has entered into our food. I was told stories by Amazon and their phone calls and they are recorded. I found there is no resolution team and these pots ARE STILL on their site for others to buy. I was offered a £20. promo voucher, which is insulting, and it can hardly be construed as a gesture of GOOD WILL. In the past 6 months I have made over 50 orders, and I don't feel that asking for a better set of pots in compensation is being unreasonable. Yet I've had 3 supervisors tell me this was impossible. How dangerous is this pen.