360 were great!

Allie1's review of 360 Photography, Toronto

“360 were great!”

Written on: 09/08/2011 by Allie1 (1 review written)

I disagree with the negative reviews about 360. I found them to be professional, to have great photographs and to be exceptionally timely in providing us with the shots. We received the digital photos 2 weeks after the wedding, which is almost unheard of. Most colleagues I speak to had to wait for months to receive theirs. Paul and Jenn were clearly experienced, were punctual, but were also fun and a pleasure to have at our wedding. We enjoyed ourselves during the photo shoots (both engagement and wedding) and were delighted with the results. They had a number of beautifully artistic shots, but knew that we were adventurous and interested in something different, and they took every opportunity to ensure they were including all types of photos we wanted. I couldn't be happier with the results and service, and would highly recommend them!