Everything went wong & nobody at pixum cares

Pittiplatsch's review of Pixum - www.pixum.co.uk

“Everything went wong and nobody at pixum cares”

Written on: 10/09/2015 by Pittiplatsch (1 review written)

I have been a satisfied pixum custumor for many years, having created a dozen or so different photo books over the past years. But this time everything went wrong: first I had issues uploading my images. That should have given me a clue. Then I could not upload the book I created and on which I spent probably 100 hours. Pixum's technical team was incompetent and only an it-knowledgable friend was finally able to cut through pixum's technical mess and figure out what was wrong with their program. When finally, after 4 weeks of back and forth, the book was uploaded and I paid my 700 pounds ... the books never arrived ! I am now waiting for a further 4 weeks. The books were to be received within 4 days and did in the past, but not this time. I sent several requests to pixum to check and immediately receive computer generated responses that somebody will get to me that day, at the latest within 48 hours. What a joke ! As stated, that is all now going on for another 4 weeks and nobody cares. There is no response. I am done with pixum and some of the lousiest customer service and worst technical team i ever encountered on-line.