Wrong information & inconsistent information on contracts

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Danaa173's review of Virgin Media

“Wrong information and inconsistent information on...”

Written on: 18/09/2017 by Danaa173 (1 review written)

I signed up to one of the TV packages and was reassured that the price quoted was fixed for 1 year . After the 6th month my bill went up by 50%! Called up and was told that I would have been informed that there was a promotion that was only for 6 months hence the price change.
Reviewed my package to bring the price down and again was told price would remain the same for remaining 6 months of contract. In that 6 month period a 'minor price increase' was applied. At the end of the the contract I tried to cancel & was told I had another 6 months on the contract as when I down graded I 'entered' into a new 12 month contract. I was NOT told this at the time.
Finally cancelled TV & have only broadband and what was told a fixed price for another 12months and then today a letter telling me £3.99 price increase from 1st November! I feel like they are not consistent and do not give accurate information. I will be moving my broadband elsewhere.

• Reception