Shocking Public Relations

• Reliability

• Extra Features

123dhills's review of Virgin Media

“Shocking Public Relations”

Written on: 10/09/2017 by 123dhills (25 reviews written)

On the 31/05/2017 Virgin Media carried out work near my property. I found out the company from my local Highways department,(anyone doing work on the highway must get permission first).After doing the work they left cement up my step and door that was left to dry. I complained to the CEO and Richard Branson on a number of occasions, nothing happened. I also was in contact with Virgin Media executive team but after trying a number of times and no result I contacted CAB and Trading Standards. This route took me to CISAS, Ofcom and Communications Ombudsman. These organisations were of no use because I was not a customer of Virgin Media. This was when my local Trading Standards told me to try social media, from this I contacted RawDeal Sunday Post. The same day two canvassers from Virgin Media called and took photographs, why they took photographs I don't know because I had already sent the CEO, pictures of my door from the start. I wanted to preserve the incident so I put up with the build up of dirt for four months in my door area, whoever came out for Virgin Media to clear the mess made a gesture. The next day I went out and did a proper job. The only consolation to this debacle is that I am NOT a Virgin Media customer. Richard Branson needs to make sure that public services are well on earth before he deals with space.

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Frankmabb007's Response to 123dhills's Review

Written on: 22/05/2018

I had a similar experience when Virgin Media damaged the granite edging of my drive. They then removed the broken pieces and replaced the granite with cement without my knowledge or permission. I went down the same route as you, only to be messed around with stupid and meaningless emails. The only action left is to expose this company for what they are and tell all of your friends and relatives to avoid them like the plague.