The worst customer service ever - no respect for customers

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Ccap82's review of Virgin Media

“The worst customer service ever - no respect for customers”

Written on: 29/06/2017 by Ccap82 (1 review written)

They are simply incredibly unprofessional. They are not rude, but don't take into account any critique or any complaint from customers -in fact, they don't have a way to complain anymore! But they charge you more and more, even on ongoing contracts -from £13 a month, I paid £31 - £39 for the past two months, and I am not always using my phone at all! They called me for an upgrade, I spent 1,5 hrs at the phone with someone to make him understand that I wanted my new phone delivered at my work and giving him the postcode 20 times. He called me the day after, saying that I had to call customer service -and I ask if they could call me instead: did you hear from them? I haven't! Two weeks later I call them -the guy didn't even write anything down...and had to explain again. You would think they called me back this time but nah. I am changing company, tired of being treated like an idiot.

• Reception