SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER DAMAGING MY DRIVE

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

frankmabb007's review of Virgin Media

“SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER DAMAGING MY DRIVE”

Written on: 22/05/2018 by frankmabb007 (2 reviews written)

Virgin Media recently carried out cable laying works in my street, during which they damaged my drive. After numerous emails and several telephone calls to their Executive Team, I was referred to the "Defence Team" as I was claiming financial compensation for criminal damage and am not a Virgin Media customer (thank god). This team is supposed to include solicitors (all paid by the Virgin Group) who look at your case and make an informed decision (joke). They subsequently denied my claim (what a surprise) and included a photo of my drive which was supposed to have been taken by the contractors on completion of the works. However, I was able to prove that it was a picture taken nine years ago and had been doctored as "proof" that suitable repair works had been carried out.
When I challenged them on several points, they refused to respond and suggested that I go down the legal route.
This is an awful company with incompetent employees and directors who could not care less.