Unicom Phone Company Review

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

beamerman's review of Unicom Phone Company

“I was firstly told that phone bills would be higher,...”

Written on: 05/11/2015 by beamerman (3 reviews written)

I was firstly told that phone bills would be higher, but after speaking to several staff, eventually one of them said I would be 10% better off than my current provider One Bill. I was given a note from my current provider that a £300 cancelation fee was to occur, so I mentioned this to Unicom. Their advisor assured me that I could forward the bill to Unicom and that would be dealt with.

Upon receiving the cancellation fee, Unicom didn't want to know so I was hit with the fee plus was paying what was a higher tariff than my previous provider. I was locked into an initial contract with them for the 3 years plus a further 3 years because they kept giving me false information with the cancellation process. Finally I was rid of them, hope they rot in hell
What I liked about the company? I like the fact that after I told them to Go Away about 20 times upon cold calls, I have not heard from them for at least 2 Years.

• Reception