Wentworth Direct Finance - www.wentworthdirect.co.uk Review

• Speed of Application

tanarilla's review of Wentworth Direct Finance - www.wentworthdirect.co.uk

“Long story short: I DIDNT GET A LOAN, THEY JUST TOOK...”

Written on: 26/12/2012 by tanarilla (1 review written)

Long story short: I DIDNT GET A LOAN, THEY JUST TOOK THE FEE.
Here is the long story: I had a little financial trouble couple of months ago, and i needed some help, about 1000pounds. ( funeral) But im not british, im single, i dnt own a house, i have a child.... My credit score is rubbish. I went online, i googled: personal loans, they were on the top. I entered my details, and about 30 seconds later my phone rang. I answered, and a lady started talking, at a speed which would easily humiliate scatman joe. She was in a hurry to get my details, and the foolish sheep i was, i told her everything. She was pushy and agressive. Anyway, they took the fee the next morning. A letter came later that week, in which they asked me to fill in more papers, and send it to another agent, so he can recommend a loan. The "another agent" sent another letter with more paperwork, asking me to send it to another agent...etc...etc...I think i stopped this whole game after the third agent. I NEVER GOT A LOAN. They took that brokers fee in advance promising to get a loan, which i never did, so technically, they lied about their services. Dont go to this company. Ask family or friends for help.