UK Credit Ltd - www.ukcreditloans.co.uk Review

• Speed of Application

Yasmin99xo's review of UK Credit Ltd - www.ukcreditloans.co.uk

“I honestly can’t believe how this company is...”

Written on: 12/03/2020 by Yasmin99xo (1 review written)

I honestly can’t believe how this company is running. I absolutely beg anyone who is thinking of getting a loan off of these people to not do it!! I had been applying for so many loans at one point and was getting refused because of my credit score. Out of nowhere I was getting emails that they would offer me £2000 and I was hardly paying anything back but I had to pay a one time insurance charge which was £40. And yes it was too good to be true. As soon as I paid it I could hear them laughing and joking in the back but he said it was going to be in my bank in the next hour so I just left it. Then I got a WhatsApp off him saying they need more money for the transfer. I asked for my money back which of course they didn’t give me back..they are bunches of low life’s trying to take money off a young single mum because they can’t find a real job lol. They couldn’t stop pressurising me to pay the extra £50 to get the loan, what loan company does that? They would say it’s your choice. I never got my money back but if I can stop people from getting involved with this company then I will. Hope you rot in hell.

• Loan Rate