Do NOT waste your time! PLEASE!!

• Speed of Application

DulceMarsh91's review of AA Loans

“Do NOT waste your time! PLEASE!!”

Written on: 27/06/2022 by DulceMarsh91 (1 review written)

I just want to start this by saying, I'm not usually one to leave reviews and I wish I had read the reviews on here before I went ahead with my application.

I applied for a 'car loan' to cover part of the cost of my new (second hand) car.

firstly, I received no email acknowledging my application, when i contacted the AA after not hearing anything for 4 days. After a fuss, because I didn't have a reference number, they told me that it was with the underwriters and just to 'sit tight' and also that there was a problem with their email system.

A further 10 days passed and I still had heard nothing. I called again. Same fuss; no Reference number. Only to be told that my application had been declined "because sometimes it's just like that" and there would be a letter issued.

The poorest customer service I've ever experienced. and now I've got to deal with a mark on my previously excellent credit score.

AVOID LIKE COVID!