Don't Apply!

• Speed of Application

Guest's review of AA Loans

“Don't Apply!”

Written on: 22/02/2018

I applied for a small AA Loan recently (provided by Bank of Ireland UK). Before applying, I signed up to Experian so that I could see a full copy of my credit report (Experian is one of the agencies the loan underwriters use). I have an excellent credit score, have never missed any payments, have been employed on a permanent contract for a number of years and could easily meet the monthly repayments. Very disappointed to find out I was declined. I had read the reviews on this site but decided to ignore them. Don't make the same mistake I made. Go elsewhere!!!

• Loan Rate

• Speed of Application

Katiekat83's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2018

Did they just say no... or did you sign agreement etc?? They have asked me for bank state (proof address) and driving lic and signed agreement and sent pics back..?? Left me in limbo??

Written on: 17/05/2018

Hi did you eventually get your money? If so how long did it take? I was accepted online and signed my documents online a week ago and have heard nothing since, positive or negative and have received no money despite it saying I would have it within 2 working days

Written on: 17/05/2018

I forgot to say, this is after waiting a week so far

Mart030159's Comment

Written on: 26/05/2018

Hi I have had the same issue, I signed online a week ago and have not received the monies, have you received yours yet?