GET NOTICED, PEOPLE WILL COMMENT ON HOW NICE YOU SMELL!

• Strength of Scent

hayley-morgan2's review of Hugo Boss Femme

“GET NOTICED, PEOPLE WILL COMMENT ON HOW NICE YOU SMELL!”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by hayley-morgan2 (1 review written)

I had this Hugo Boss Femme given to me by my husband (althoug my daughter got it for him, typical) for Christmas. I thought here we go again, another pefume that I will keep in the drawer. I eventually got round to trying it, and I was blown away with the suductive and lovely flowerly smell. I LOVE IT! My daughter also has now tried it and she and I am now at war as who gets to keep it on the dressing table. I decided to buy another so that we BOTH have one, that is how much we both like it. I would recommend this to any women for any age, young to not so young .... its not too over powering and yet it lasts all day, and I am fussy with my perfumes as I tend to stick to the same ones that I have. This has been a refreshing and beautiful change and I will buy it again and again. Value for money is second to none, it won't break the bank and if you don't like it, which I very much doubt it, then you can always sell it on ebay, even if you have used it. So it a win, win situation in my opinion. Just give it a go!!!

• Beautiful, not overly flowerly, but smells define.

Fragrance Description