mixed review

• Strength of Scent

NicoleBoyle258's review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

“mixed review”

Written on: 13/01/2017 by NicoleBoyle258 (1 review written)

This is sort of a mixed review. I do think a single passing whiff of this is lovely. That being said more than that and people around me are calling for the paramedics. There is something in it that irritates my sensitivities ... eyes water, nose runs, skin itches and breathing is compromised to the point I become incapacitated. It is a very strong fragrance the owners should take care not to wear it in a closed setting, such as an office, train, bus or car. I'm also not sure the wearer is able to smell it on themselves so they over apply giving me wonder if they bah in it. Light Blue wearers please have heart on others.

Armyofone's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2017

Mix review come from one who bought the original version vs. the one who bought online item that is not authentic.