Fobbing me off for my pension

eddiegumm's review of ReAssure - www.reassure.co.uk

“Fobbing me off for my pension”

Written on: 09/08/2018 by eddiegumm (1 review written)

Reached 55 in July,I decided that I wanted to cash in my serps pension of £29000, they sent me out the forms and I was told 10 working days untill i got my money, sent the forms back and rang them a few days later to be told they had received the forms and it would take 15 working days,plus 2 days for the bank to clear payment, I waited untill 13 working days and rang for an update,only to be told that there was a form missing, they sent email of form ,I filled it out and sent it back special delivery,and they claim they didn t receive it,getting nowhere.

Samsonwelshie's Response to eddiegumm's Review

Written on: 13/08/2018

I am having exactly the same problem

Eddiegumm's Response to eddiegumm's Review

Written on: 13/08/2018

I have since sent two more of the forms that say they didn t get ,and they now say they have received them both.i asked how long untill I get my money and said it will take 10 working days,when i asked why iwas informed because i didnt send all the forms it has been cancelled and they have to start again, i said you didnt send me the form in the first place and she just appologised and said you might get it before 10 days, I said might is not very REASSURING. She said she will get someone to ring me in a couple of days ,I won't hold my breath. At least they have all the forms now. See what happens now