Waiting for Pension payment

Ruth339's review of ReAssure - www.reassure.co.uk

“Waiting for Pension payment ”

Written on: 29/04/2018 by Ruth339 (1 review written)

I was widowed 7weeks ago, And despite my late husband surviving for sixteen days in March i had to refund the whole of the March payment to Reassure and since then I am still waiting for my Pension to be paid. The annuity was a transfer originally from the New Towns Pension Fund. I have made telephone calls and sent a complaint on line and so far no satisfactory explanation. I am 88 years of age, I have Direct Debits going out of my account so I am likely to go into the red and incur Bank Charges. After 69years of marriage I am finding it difficult, and this worry about finance is adding to my problems. I don’t think that the Trustees of the New Towns Pension Fund would have envisaged a situation such as this.
I particularly didn’t like the responses from the Customer Service they were not able to offer me any answers to the questions I posed.