Absolutely amazing!

DanielEuripidou's review of Migrate Me - www.migrate-me.com

“Absolutely amazing!”

Written on: 01/12/2015 by DanielEuripidou (1 review written)

Migrate me was very helpful! After phoning around many migration companies and getting no information I was beginning to give up on immigration get to Canada. It was only when phoning migrate me did I then again begin to believe it was going to happen! After receiving so much information over the phone without even having to make a payment I was so satisfied with the service that I had to use them. Not only did they take all my calls and answer all my questions weather small or big they would always help me right away, if not get back to me the same day! After many meetings and sorting out paperwork and documents, which our case worker Jean dealt with for us, we got our application sent off. Though still waiting to hear back from immigration I would fully recommend to anyone to use migrate me! They offer a very professional, great, fast reacting kind service and will meet anyone's needs for immigration. No matter what bumps may lie ahead of you in your immigration, migrate me will find a way around and make sure things go ahead!

Migrateme's Response to DanielEuripidou's Review

Written on: 16/12/2015

Thank you, for your feedback.