dont preorder they wont keep to the preorder dates & leave

johndoegamer29's review of Forbidden Planet International - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“dont preorder they wont keep to the preorder dates and...”

Written on: 01/10/2015 by johndoegamer29 (4 reviews written)

they make you wait 2-3 months after your preorder date has been and gone and they may cancel your order. i had £524 worth of pops and vinyl idoz preorderd with this shambles of a company. and after they notified me they were refunding me of a chucky pop with blood spat they couldnt get even though ive been waiting for 2 months for it to arrive the just refunded me. so i decided to email them my demands to cancel all my pops preoerders and inc bio shocks,strain,etc all the latest ones as i was done with this silly comapany. its not the official uk one anyways its split a few years ago from its perent company wich is .com and decided to use .co.uk for itself and and its bad delievrys and bead customer service. best go else where

• £524 + pops ans vinyl idolz preorders

• Still waiting

Bastet2015's Response to johndoegamer29's Review

Written on: 12/10/2015

I agree 100% with this. I have only just joined the site so haven't added my reviews yet but last year I pre-ordered an Adventure Time Jake ceramic mug from them. The item never came and I was never contacted. Two months after the due date I chased them up (I figured I'd be generous with my wait time and leave them to it) and they said that it wasn't coming into stock. I asked for a refund since they had no idea when it was coming in. I was very unimpressed that they hadn't taken the initiative and had just kept my money without providing anything. They refunded me by PayPal but did it as a payment and not a refund, so PayPal took part of the money as a fee. It took weeks of chasing them up to get every penny back that they owed me. It was my first time ordering online with them, and my last.